There are two types of survivors: heirs, and associates. Associates include family members who aren’t heirs, inlaws, friends, acquaintances, etc.
Sometimes, people we think are surviving heirs are also deceased. In those cases, there are often different heirs.You may be one of those, or you might know one of them.
We need to find heirs! You may be an heir or a friend or family member who knows how to reach one. Either way, there may be some cash for you, either as an heir or as a finder’s fee for helping us find one or more heirs we can help.
Take a look.
- Carmack, Christine M - Survivor to: Nikkari, Ronald E Approximate Age: 37 Last Known Location: Seminole FL Previous Location: Saint Petersburg FL…
- Carmack, Diane - See: Hampton, Diane L
- Delameter, Virginia - See: Nikkari, Virginia L
- Hampton, Diane L - Survivor of and Heir to: Nikkari, Ronald E Approximate Age: 39 Last Known Location: New Port Richey FL…
- Jackson, Mitch R - Survivor of: Nikkari, Ronald E Approximate Age: 39 Last Known Location: New Port Richey FL Deceased Also Known…
- Komada, Charles J - Survivor of and Heir to: Komada, Irene M Approximate Age: 69 Formerly of: St Petersburg FL Previous Locations:…
- Lanham, Roger W - Survivor of and Heir to: Lanham, William E Approximate age: 63 Last Known Address: Dallas TX Previous Locations:…